MMA is currently the fastest growing sport in the world. At Fusion MMA we combine techniques from various disciplines such as striking and grappling so that participants have the most exciting and comprehensive sporting experience. Additionally, each session of MMA provides huge calorie burns and psychologically, an increased level of discipline and self-confidence can be gained.
At the Fusion Training Centre our instructors have experience both teaching and competing in various disciplines. These include:
- MMA: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport that allows striking and grappling, both standing and on the ground, using techniques from various combat sports and martial arts.
- Kickboxing: Kickboxing is a group of stand-up combat sports based on kicking and punching, historically developed from karate mixed with boxing. Kickboxing is practiced for self-defence, general fitness, or as a contact sport.
- BJJ: Brazilian jiu-jitsu is a martial art and combat sport system that focuses on grappling with particular emphasis on ground fighting.
- Judo: Judo is a sport developed from jiu-jitsu that emphasises the use of quick movement and leverage to throw an opponent.
- Striking: In many combat sports, a contestant wins by scoring more points than the opponent or by disabling the opponent.
Our beginner Fusion MMA classes provide each member with basic techniques in BJJ, wrestling and striking. Training in a relaxed environment ensures that the focus of each session is on technique and form. After completing the beginners classes, each member can progress into our intermediate classes where you will continually learn new skills.
We welcome many of the world’s best MMA coaches to Fusion MMA regularly for seminars – John Kavanagh, Tom King & Nicolas Gregoriades to name a few.
Our members range in age and we cater for all fitness levels from athlete to beginner. If you would like to see what we at Fusion Training Centre can offer you whether you are an athlete, fitness enthusiast or just looking to lose weight and try something new contact us today.
Check out our class videos below & see what we are all about!